What I Want To Be When I Grow Up

 


What I Want To Be When I Grow Up

Definition Of A Doctor 

A medical doctor is a person licensed to practice medicine, as a physician, surgeon, dentist, or veterinarian. a person who has been awarded a doctor's degree. A person who is qualified to treat people who are ill. Doctors provide primary and continuing medical care for patients. They diagnose physical and mental illnesses, injuries, and prescribe medications and treatment to restore good health.
 
Types Of  Doctors

  • Family physicians
  • Internists
  • Emergency physicians
  • Obstetricians and gynecologists
  • Neurologists
  • Radiologist
  • Anesthesiologists
  • Pediatricians etc...

  • Reason Why I Want To A  Doctor
  • I would like to be a doctor because I find doctors as my role model. They are very inspiring to me because they save many lives. I would like to become a doctor because I like to help others. They play a very important role in human life. I would like to be a role model to others.



Comments